favourite,

My love been STOLEN

10:30:00 AM Gadislensa 0 Comments

Assalamualaikum good morning everyone.


Spread more positive vibe because Your vibe attracts your tribe.💞
Peeps!

Just because I have a semester break, so why not keep updating my blog aite?
Soon i'm gonna have short sem which is only like 2months and a few weeks and i am going to have another sem break for 3 weeks.
Perhaps i'm gonna be busy again and again.

So i'm just gonna talk about the thingy that you love the most. I bet that everyone have that "thingy" right? Same goes to me. What thingy?
Thingy like can be ur book, shirts, trousers, shawl or whatever thing that you like to use it or u must use it even though that thingy already broken, tear apart or even the thingy already look old school. You still prefer to use it and stare at it. Yes for sure everyone have!
Tell me yours at the comment below what is yours fav one and share me ur story.



I really love my pants. That pants i used since i was standard 4 till now i am 19.
Hahahahaahaha can u imagine how long i already used it 😂.
P/s: i know u must be asking u still can wear it?!

Yupps i can wear it till now.
Because i think that i'm not growing hahaha maybe im just growing with my fat  not my height. *sigh*
HAHAHAHAHA

Last Saturday, my maid were hanging up the laundry and she was hanging up my favourite pants that i used since standard 4 and she show it to my mom.
Then my mom took it and she tear it, i ran to the outside and screaming like no one live there. OMG! Can u imagine someone just tear up my fav pants.
T_T. It's so hurt you know. The reason why she tear it up because that pants already worn and torn here and there. So ya perhaps she wanna buy me a new one. But ya i'm still love with that pants okay! :')

I'm so speechless, i'm laughing and while that my tears fall act hahaha. Glad that I have 3 pairs. But she tear it two pairs already and i only left one. Perhaps if she read my blog im gonna hide it and bring it to my college. Hahahahahaha

So that night, my mom told my dad about my fav pants that already worn and torn. And my dad said
"you can buy a new dress and blouse but u can't buy a new pants?"

Gulp.. *thunderstorm*

It's not that i don't want to buy a new one. It's because that pants is like very comfy. I love to used it when i wear "Jubah" or "Baju kurung"

This is really unforgettable moment.

Oh ya guys i'm planning on to active back with my travelog update, vlog and etc. On my youtube channel. Perhaps u could subscribe "Gadislensa Enterprise" to know more about me.

My travelog update on blog i will update soon.
I need more time to update it.
Im so sorry about it.

My topic was that catchy aite. HAHAHAHAHA
Remember your vibe attracts your tribe.
See u at my next post.

Sincerely Fs🌷.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: