Exposed

6:41:00 PM Gadislensa 0 Comments

Peace be upon to you,


Have a great day everyone,
It's true that when you find Allah, happiness finds you.
I know right at this moment, everyone's trying their best at life. We all struggle, we all have insecurities and we all want to succeed. So please be nice to one another.

How I wish i can be strong all the time and never fragile. Sometimes i feel like giving up just because I'm extremely exhausted emotionally and physically but i don't have a choice but to hold on and continue to chase over my dreams. Don't stop just because you're tired. Remember one thing that your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep the faith. It will all be worth in the end.

It's normal in life that we will went through ups and down. Because life is like a bicycle sometimes we are at up zone and sometimes we will be at down. But that doesn't mean you need to stop doing what you did currently. You just need to take a break from everything you do. Am i right? Allah knows what we feel inside. Everything will fall into place, you just gotta be patient with it.

Sometimes we don't know how to tell that person how we feel.
Sometimes we don't know how to explain in words on what currently happening with us.
It's okay to have a bad day. You don't have to be strong all the time.
It's okay if you feel like wanna cry for the whole day, because sometimes the sky also crying.
It's okay if you don't want to talk about it. Sometimes you just need someone be with. All you need is one person to believe in you and the world is yours. Yes just one.

You know what? I appreciate happy days so much knowing it does not come easy these days.
Never ignore a person who loves and cares for you, because one day you may realize  that you've lost the moon while counting the stars.

To the person I Loved the most i know you know who you are. Never doubt about my love towards you. The most precious gift i can give to you is the gift of my time and attention. Which that time I spend the most with you i won't get it back. Because time is golden. I am always here praying for you from far. Good or bad just smile. You have a lot to be thankful for. I can't promise that things will be perfect, but I swear i'll never leave. 

Mistakes make us human. failures help us grow. Hope keeps us going. And love is the reason we're alive. Keep learning, loving and living. I still think about you. Everything is better with you around. I miss us so much when we are apart that i begin to look at old messages from you to make me feel better.


Keep smiling. Make them wondered how you can still smiling even on your bad days. The prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets. The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears. The kindest hearts have felt the most pain.

See you again!
lots of love,
-FS





You Might Also Like

0 comments: