STAY HAPPY!

1:38:00 AM Gadislensa 0 Comments

Peace be upon you to all my readers, 



Alhamdulillah for another day and feeling bless to see again all the people that I loved,
I was having a great deep conversation last night and it is such a memorable things. I appreciate it. Thank you for your time fav person!

Right now, I’m on road to final exam. May Allah ease me and all of my friends that will face this upcoming final Exam, pray for us <3.


Code : Black Espresso

I was feeling down for past few days and after I spend my own time at the café yesterday. I give myself a break time, a break from my own thoughts. I just have a thought on all the reasons I held on for so long after I went through everything. Suddenly, I just feel like something has knocked my head and I realised that I should go on with my life right now and I need to continue back what I was doing before this. 

Now I’m back with a positive SYASYA and this post is just a sharing thingy for you guys so if any of you going through the same situation like me then you should read this post. Probably it may be suit for you.

Why need to stay sad? 
When you can be happy for all time. Right?!



Here is a little bit reminder or sharing moment for all people out there who are currently need something to stay positive or if you feel like giving up with your life right now. It’s okay to stay sad for the moment, sometimes we will feel down, regret on what we were doing before this and sometimes we will have that feeling of giving up with whatever we do that time. 

But before that, remember back all the reasons you held on for so long. How hard you went through everything to be at your stage right now. 

When some things go wrong, take a moment to be thankful for the many more things that are still going right. Give yourself a chance, give your wounds a chance to show you something beyond this sadness. Take your time and take a break from everything. Have a rest for the moment and remain silent. Think back all the things you had done, all the people around you who still loves you and care for you. 

When you take the time to actually listen, with humility, to what people have to say, it’s amazing what you can learn. 
As long as you have Allah you have no reason to lose hope or give up.
May Allah ease the pain of every heart that’s suffering in silence.

Being positive doesn’t mean you choose to ignore life’s problems. It means you trust that Allah will find a way out if you do your best. No matter how bad the situation may be, there are always other people who have it worse. Be grateful. Put more trust to Allah. Trust Allah. You are just one part of the puzzle. The bigger picture tells a different story and once it’s complete, it all make sense. Allah knows what we feel inside.

“And Allah is with you wherever you’re” (54:7)

How to stay happy?


1.       You need to choose to be happy, first! Train your mind to see the good in everything. Positivity is a choice. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.

2.       Forgive yourself. Forgive all those things that hurt you. Forgive all the people around you, either you make the wrong deed or others. Apologizing does not always mean you are wrong, it just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.


3.       Listen to yourself. Listen to how you talk to yourself. Your inner self need you more than others. When you love yourself, you know you’re good enough that you have to stop talking to yourself in negative terms. Loving yourself means accepting that you’re stuck inside your own flaw.

4.       Accept yourself for who you are. Accept everything you have right now. When you love yourself, you try to be the best person you can be in the body that you have, and that’s as much as you can do. Appreciate every single thing that you do. Be grateful for everything you have in your life right now. Accept your past without regret, handle your present with confidence and face your future without fear.


5.       Eliminate all those toxic people in your place. What did I mean by toxic people is remove all those people who always underestimate you and who always give you negative vibes. All the people who always talk bad things about you. They all are the toxic in your life, there’s no reason to hold on them.

6.       Surround yourself with a positive and good surrounding. The more positive people around you, automatically you will get influenced to stay positive and BE HAPPY too! Always see the positive things in every negative events.


7.       Give yourself a space. Don’t limit your own limit. Don’t underestimate your own power and your own abilities.

8.       Reward yourself.

9.       Plan for your future success.


10.   Change the way you think and say towards bad things and turn it into a positive side. For example like, change “I think I can do it” to “I need to make it success”. Always be good to everyone around you no matter how bad they treat you.


There are lot of things to do on how to stay happy, this is just part of it. Actually, to be happy is a choice not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy. No person will make you happy unless you decide to be Happy. Your Happiness will not come to you. It can only come from you. Happiness comes when you stop complaining about the troubles you have, and thank Allah for the trouble you don’t have.

I strongly believes everything that happens in our lives by the will of Allah is to teach us a lesson; either make us stronger or humble us. Because, Allah doesn’t test us for no reason. Believe me patience will lead you to your true Happiness. 
Why need to be sad? When there is a lot of things to be happy with. 
Stay happy peeps!

Allah also has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggles and a reward for your faithfulness. Don’t give up!


When you have faith in Allah, He will show you a way. 
Allah will make a way out for you. Be patient and keep praying.

No one loves you more than Allah,
No one knows you more than Allah,
No one benefits you more than Allah,
No one understands you more than Allah.

Whatever challenge you’re currently facing, it’s no match for Allah. Keep your faith. Allah will always deliver the best for you.




That’s all what I can share to every each of you, stay positive and don’t forget that your vibe attract your tribe. Now I need to continue focus on mya ssig
See you again on my next posts!
FI hifzillah everyone.

-FS

You Might Also Like

0 comments: