alhamdulillah,

Alhamdulillah for another Rainbow

9:38:00 AM Gadislensa 0 Comments





"It's been a rough journey for me, but in the end I still made it."


Assalamualaikum everyone, it's me syasya.
Before i wanna enjoy my beauty sleep time. I just wanna share a good news.
It was a hectic week i guess. Today, my mom's kinder have parent day session for 2017. Normally I will come and help by with anything i could. I got back home at 4pm and then I went out for lunch with ummie and ayah at restaurant. It's a late lunch act. Today is my last friday holiday, I have another 2 days more before my student's life start.

What is related with rainbow?
Alhamdulillah big praise to Allah SWT. I brought the good news for my parent 7 everyone around me. It was unexpected results since my second semester was really tough for me. I only took 5 subjects for my second semester. Alhamdulillah, I endure it! My hand still shaking since just now when i open my results online. My tears fall apart because it was like a surprise for me. I couldn't expect more.

So today at my mom's office i took a glance at system just to check out for class schedule suddenly the website took such a long time to upload. So i closed it. After I reached home, i open back the website and still can't open. So before maghrib i saw my classmates tweeting 

"Alhamdulillah."
 "Alhamdulillah, for another chance."

So i was like "results out already?"
Then i re-open the website again for confirmation YUPS THE RESULTS IS OUT. 
I was not ready yet act, but ya sooner or later i need to open it right?
My hand was shaking while i type my username and password. One by one digit goes out on the screen, my heart started to race non-stop. I was really scared. Seriously no joke. Because i'm scared that i make people around me feel disappointed with my results.

"PAP"

the results is out. my eyes terus lari like focus on my gpa and cgpa .

"ALHAMDULILLAH GUYS I DID IT!"

I'm not expected it, because I was really scared of my account and my microeconomic's paper. It was super memorable questions paper ever! I cried after i answered account's paper like regretting why i can't balance it blabla bla. So after answering the paper my expectation to maintain my pointer goes down. 

Only Allah, my parent, my roomates, Aina, Yani, Anis and people around me know how hard and how struggle I am to recap back the topic that I had missed out because I went to New Zealand early year.  I did ran to lecturers and forced Yani, Anis and others to tell me on whatever thingy that I left behind. 


"The more you give, the more you get."

"Kamu mudahkan kerja  orang, Allah mudahkan kerja kamu."

Those are the words I got from supportive people around me. I'm really thankful for every support that you guys gave to me. 

Then, after I checked on the results i ran to my mom and tell her the news. The first thing I saw on her face is "smile" and she said "Alhamdulillah"  and same goes to my dad.

(You know the feeling when your parent smile and you know the reason behind that smile is come from you i slike An Amazing thing)

But ya still I need to improve myself and maintain it for the next semester. I'm still grateful for everything because I know what I went through to be at here with all those thingy. Where the assignment, quiz and so on. Tough journey with the best landing. 
Yay!

I couldn't make it if it weren't a Doa' from my parent. A blessing from my parent and lecturers.
The more you teach your friend the more understand you get about that subject. 
I still have a few weakness on my results but I already did my best. I will make sure that my performance getting better for my next semester.



with my one and only one Ummie.


My big gratitude goes to my Ummie and Ayah for their non-stop Doa', positive vibes and support. Thank you to my friends, Anis,Jeeha, Aisyah Siti, Hawa, Iman, Nadia, Atikah and others for always helping me. Thank you to Yani for always stay with me at the library from semester 1 till semster 2 and I hope it will stay till our last semester. Thank you to my fav roommate Asyira, who always being there for me through thick and thin. Thank you to a few people who always encourage me for not giving up and keep giving positive vibes to me when i feel down. (You guys know who you are).
Last but not least, of course to my best lecturers ever. Luv everyone ya <3
Don't forget that hashtag #sistabah .




left (Jeeha) Right (Yani)


with my fav roommate, Asyira


Fav Classmates 
From left to right infront row  ( Hawa, me , Aisyah & Iman )
From left to right back row ( Nadia, Atikah, Siti, Jeeha)


The Cekelatun's team yeah <3





Of course not to forgot My best Girlfriend since school <3

Thank you again girls. Now I am done with my second semester. Let's move on to the next semester till the end.

See you guys back on my next post about Q&A session.
I got a few questions from a few people which is really bothering me to answer it. 
I feel so honored to answer that questions, i'll try my best okay?
Don't forget your vibes attract your tribe.
See you soon!

Sincerely,
Gadislensa







You Might Also Like

0 comments: