fsjournal,

OPERATION part 2

8:50:00 AM Gadislensa 0 Comments

Peace be upon you, I am back readers.

As I promised that I will post up soon the next part is it?
So on that week of when I was done with an operation I had a registration to pursue my study.
I still with my condition, can’t use my right hand. Heee

Before this I can’t wait to meet new people and continue study BUT after this things happened I felt like why does time flies so fast? And I am not ready yet with everything.
That registration day was on Saturday and I had a day free before the orientation week’s start.

I was thinking about how my roommates be like?
How my classmates like?
Can they help me due to my condition.
* I am sorry for being that type of girl* HaHa who cares?
Well feel worry is okay actually. I bet it is normal for a girl to felt that way right?

That Saturday I reached the destination on 11:30 am, my heart beat faster than usual. HAHAHAHA
I saw everyone with a normal condition, came in per person. Parents need to stay outside (under the tent).
When it turns to me, Umie need to accompany me.  Because I can’t even hold my pen.
*I use right hand for your information*

Everything include signing of the letter and so on umie did it for me. 
*well I felt pity for myself because I can’t do it by myself and I felt sorry towards umie too.*
Why so complicated girl?

SKIP

Sunday began. I need to load in my things into the car. Ayah, brother and maid help me to load in the things. The car just left my place and we’re heading to the destination. I am so glad because I already packing up my things a week before. As umie said we didn’t know what is going to happen in the future.

I arrived the destination. I got to be sit with two girls. They were my new roommates! I am so excited to get to know about her but I felt scared to ask her first what does her name?
Umie start the conversation first by asking what is her name? What course did she took.
Yeahaa. I got to know what is her name! So I know what I wanna called her later on.

Ayah, umie and maid help me to unload the things from the boot to the room. They help me to manage my things. Ayah also help me to ‘pasang cadar’ + arranging my cloth inside the cupboard.
Umie also help me to arrange my things, my bag and documents. 
While maid help me to iron my scarves that I should wear on Monday. She also help me to swipe away all the dusts inside the room.

1 hour past everything done. We went out for dinner. Bought some food and drink as I didn’t eat much food and I need to be prepare with all that kind of snacks like (bread, biscuits, cereal, milo 3in1 , sweets and some drinks.)  Everything went well, and I was sent back to the campus. I need to wave + shake hands towards umi ayah for the last time and it was the saddest part actually. Well I am stronger enough okay *:p* so no worries , no cry.

Normally in the morning I will shake hand, hug and kiss umie ayah before I go to the class.
*I thought that was a normal thing son or daughter do to their parents right? So what’s up?*

 




This is our last picture before we being apart.

SKIP

I got to talk with my roommates. Let me introduce first their name ^^





Left : Dilah. Middle : me.  Right : Aini

I am going to enjoy my daily life with them, and I need to remove the ‘shy’ thingy inside me away and enjoy every single thing with them. We talk a lot till the midnight and we slept.

I got a million of things to share! Till we meet again heeee!

Good Night peeps!

Sincerely ,
syasya

You Might Also Like

0 comments: